Our Responsibility To You
· We will provide appropriate consultation, examination, diagnosis and treatment.
· We will prescribe appropriate medication.
· We will refer to hospitals for further investigation where medically indicated.
· We will provide emergency care.
· We will visit at home where medically necessary.
· Our patients' needs for respect, privacy and confidentiality are recognised and understood by all of
the practice doctors and staff.
· The practice will provide healthcare for all members of our community regardless of age, disability,
gender, race, religion or sexual orientation.
· We will keep your medical records confidential, accurate and up to date.
Your Responsibility To Us
· Please remember to advise us of any changes in your personal details i.e. name/address/telephone
· Please do everything you can to keep appointments. Tell us as soon as possible if you cannot.
Otherwise, other patients may have to wait longer.
· Please ask for home visits only when the person is too ill to visit the surgery.
· Please keep your phone call brief and avoid calling during the peak morning time for non-urgent
· Test results take at least 10 days to reach us, so please do not ring before you have been asked to do
so. Enquiries about tests ordered by the hospital should be directed to the hospital, not the practice.
· We ask that you treat the doctors and practice staff with courtesy and respect.
· Remember you are responsible for your own health and the health of your children. We will give you
our professional help and advice. Please act upon it.