Please allow two working days, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays, for prescriptions to be processed. Any problems, please telephone the surgery.
There are a number of different ways you can request a prescription:
- Online via the link on this page. First time users are required to complete a simple one-off registration.
- Arrangements can be made with your local pharmacy to request prescriptions on your behalf. You then collect them from the pharmacy ready made up. Local chemists Bradley Stoke Pharmacy (based at Bradley Stoke Surgery), Billings Pharmacy, Boots - Willow Brook Centre, Boots – The Mall, Jhoots at Brook Way and Patchway, Lloyds – Braydon Avenue, Morrison’s, Sainsbury’s and Tesco – Willow Brook Centre, will collect your prescription by arrangement.
- Email us at email@example.com. Please remember to give your full name, date of birth and address and clearly state the medications you require along with the strength and what form they take i.e tablet, injection.
- In writing enclosing a stamped addressed envelope and we will return to you.
- By completing a prescription request form or the right hand side of your prescription and putting it in the post box in the entrance to the surgery.
- By faxing your request to 01454 619161
Requests are not accepted over the telephone – this is for your safety so please respect this policy.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions. There are certain types of medicine which cannot be given without consultation with either a nurse or a doctor.