Emergencies - 999

In life-threatening emergencies such as severe bleeding, collapse, unconsciousness and severe chest pain, telephone 999 before calling the surgery.

       You may find this link useful re emergency care:   http://www.nbt.nhs.uk/our-services/a-z-services/accident-and-emergency  

       It may be worth you adding this link to your favourites for easy reference.

Only go to A&E for a serous illness or injury

You should go to your local accident and emergency (A&E) department if you need emergency care for a serious injury, or illness

Unless you need emergency medical attention, it is best not to go to your local A&E. 

A&E doctors and nurses are equipped to deal with serious medical cases, not routine and minor ailments.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website